Hazel Tan Wash Lounge
Hairdressing Basin & Shampoo Lounge
If you’re looking to invest in a compact shampoo lounge and hairdressing basin, Hazel in tan is for you. Modern looking, this hairdressing wash lounge for your backwash area has detailed piping and curved lines. For salons looking for a neutral, laid back style, the tan colour upholstery provides the pops of rustic textures you need to complete the look. An all in one design with cutaway basin, no matter which way you look at it Hazel Tan is striking from every angle. Did we mention it comes with a matching ottoman? Add a little more comfort and let your clients put their feet up!
Customise the look:
Optional Tapwear colour with a 5 Star WELS Rating of 5L per minute
Comes as pictured with a White Basin. Black Basin upgrade available.
Add a matching Tan Ottoman
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Flick Mixer Tap Set Chrome
Hairdressing Flick Mixer Tapset – Matte Black
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
- All-in-one Basin and Chair Design
- Cutaway stainless steel basin support
- Professional hair salon back wash shampoo lounge and hair basin
- UV stabilised, cold crack protected upholstery
- Superior cushioning make it comfortable to sit in the chair for long periods of time
- Watermark Approved Tapwear
- Fully upholstered armrests
- Tilting basin
- Includes Comfortneck
Total Width 70cm
Internal Seat Width 51cm
Basin Height 90cm
Water Consumption 5L per minute (5 Star Rating)
Upholstery UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
• 40mm flexible waste pipe included
• Plug and waste factory installed
If you have purchased this shampoo lounge from Comfortel please download the installation guide:
- Always follow installation instructions.
- This shampoo lounge must be installed by a licensed plumber.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.