Naomi II Reclining Salon Chair Textured Black
Reclining Chair for Brows, Lashes, Threading & Makeup
The perfect combination of high-end style, comfort and practicality, Comfortel’s Naomi Reclining Salon Chair with footrest is well recognised for its soft, curved lines and stunning profile. For applying makeup or defining the ‘on point’ brow, the textured black upholstery and matte black armrest combination creates an impressive profile that will add to your ‘ultra-modern chic’ salon interior. This professional reclining beauty salon makeup chair is ideal for makeup application and various beauty therapies including threading, lash extensions and brow waxing and enhancement.
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) Black
Hydraulic Extra Tall (165mm) Chrome
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) White
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
Omega – Bright Square
Omega – Brushed Square
Omega – Bright Round
Omega – Brushed RoundBack in Stock Soon
• Textured look UV stabilised, cold crack protected upholstery
• Superior cushioning; High Density Foam
• Lower Back Support
• Matte Black Finish Footrest
• Hydraulic Lift with 360° Rotation
• Customise the look of your chair to Square or Round Omega Base
• Make Up
• Lash Extensions
• Facial Waxing
Chair width: 57cm
Height range: 49cm-64cm
Upholstery: UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
Materials: Matte Black armrests
Colour: Textured Black
- Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- Put the chair base on the floor and place the chair on top.
- Chair should wedge together onto the tapered tube.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.