Franka Styling Chair Blush
Salon Hairdressing Chair
Designed with a keen eye for detail, meet Franka. The totally cool Salon Hairdressing Chair stands the test of time, mixing a striking silhouette with detailed stitching and slimline matte metal black padded arms. Perfectly balanced – the padded back gives this piece an element of relaxed cool, while the horizontal stitching smartens the impact. The generous foam cushioning gives your clients’ toosh a little love. You won’t understand how comfortable the Franka is until you sit in it for yourself. For a blush’in bold #SalonStyle – Just add one of Comfortel’s black metal salon workstations, something growing, something timber, and something to dance to for laid-back vibe to your salon.
Customise the look of your chair base:
Please note Gas Lift Option is only available with Capital 5 Star Bases
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Gas Lift Chrome 170mm
Gas Lift Black 170mm
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) Chrome
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) Black
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) White
Hydraulic Extra Tall (165mm) Chrome
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
Capital Base – Aluminium
Capital Base – Matte Black
Capital Base – White
Omega – Bright Round
Omega – Bright SquareBack in Stock Soon
Omega – Brushed RoundBack in Stock Soon
Omega – Brushed Square
- Professional hair salon styling chair
- UV stabilised, cold crack protected upholstery
- Smart design to stop hair getting caught in the chair and seams
- The adjustable seat height provides customisable comfort for both client and hairdresser
- The superior cushioning make it comfortable to sit in the chair for long periods of time
- Bases have been tested to hold up to 500kg
Total Width 64cm
Finish Black power coated metal
Upholstery UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
- Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- Put the base of the chair on the floor and insert gas lift into the base, placing the chair on top.
- Chair should wedge together onto the tapered tube.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.