Whistler Barbers Chair
A plush style barbers chair tailored to perfection. Searching for an accent barbers chair that really makes a statement? You’ve found it, in Whistler. Sleek – yet an old schools take on traditional barbers chairs, it will be sure to jazz up any salon or barber space. The design features soft, criss cross leather look upholstery with white piping while the comfortable and supportive seat is firm and well supported.
• 360º (lockable) rotation
• Reclining backrest
• Adjustable, integrated, removable headrest
• Upholstered padded armrests.
• Recline lever
• Upholstered and padded footrest
• Raised leg support
• Lockable hydraulic lift
• Round black & chrome base
Total Width 67cm
Seat Width 49cm
Seat Height Range 55-74cm
Recline Length Range 102-150cm
Finish Criss cross pattern, Gloss black sides, Bright polished silver details
Upholstery UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
Colour Black with white piping
- Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- Comes Partially Assembled
- Installation instructions supplied at time of purchase. If you have purchased this product from Comfortel please contact us for a copy of the installation instructions.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products.
Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching.
Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
- To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
- After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
- furniture polishes
- abrasive cleaners
- steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.