Elle Reclining Salon Chair Textured Charcoal
Reclining Chair for Brows, Lashes, Threading & Makeup
Comfortel’s Elle reclining salon chair with detailed pleated detail is well recognised for its plush look. For applying makeup or defining the ‘on point’ brow, the textured charcoal leather look upholstery creates an impressive profile that will add to your salon interior. This professional reclining beauty salon makeup chair is ideal for makeup application and various beauty therapies including threading, lash extensions and brow waxing and enhancement.
Choose Option 1 (mandatory):
Hydraulic Extra Tall (165mm) ChromeBack in Stock Soon
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) BlackBack in Stock Soon
Hydraulic Standard (125mm) White
Choose Option 2 (mandatory):
Omega – Bright Square
Omega – Brushed Square
Omega – Bright Round
Omega – Brushed Round
• Textured look UV stabilised, cold crack protected upholstery
• Superior cushioning; High Density Foam
• Lower Back Support
• Brushed Chrome Finish Footrest
• Hydraulic Lift with 360° Rotation
• Customise the look of your chair to Square or Round Omega Base
• Make Up
• Lash Extensions
• Facial Waxing
Chair width: 67cm
Upholstery: UV stabilised, Cold crack protected, Fire retardant
Materials: Upholstered Armrests, Chrome Footrest
Colour: Textured Charcoal
- Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- Put the chair base on the floor and place the chair on top.
- Chair should wedge together onto the tapered tube.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products. Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching. Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
• Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
• To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
• After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
• Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
• furniture polishes
• abrasive cleaners
• steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your beauty chair is structurally intact and functioning properly.