Professional Salon Skin Analyser
NZD $725.00 +GST
The Skin Scanner is an elaborate magnifying lamp using black light and magnification to show variety of skin imperfections that are imperceptible with the naked eye. It has one-way magnifying mirror allowing the aesthetician to scan the client’s skin. The self-encased skin scanner utilises UV light to reveal areas of depigmentation. Blackout cape on back panel allows for use during lit conditions. A mirror inside allows clients to view their reflection and follow along during diagnosis.
In stock / Available to order.
dimensions & product details
Dimensions & Specifications
- Easy set up and simple operation.
- Internal mirror so clients can see results
- Flexible magnified viewing port.
- Back drop on the unit prevents outside light from interfering with the analysis.
- Small internal circulating fan cools the client during the light analysis process.
- Comes equipped with six ultra-bright UV-A Lamps equipped with safety tube shields and a 3-minute automatic timer.
- Easy to set up and ready to take photos in less than 5 minutes.
- Owner’s Manual Explains Analysis Procedures.
The indicators below are a guide to commonly seen skin irregularities.
- Blue to White colour: Healthy and normal skin.
- White colour: Ageing skin and or skin fold.
- Purple colour: Healing, tender or thin skin.
- Light Purple colour: Dry skin.
- Orange to Yellow colour: Oily skin, seborrhoea or acne etc.
- Light Yellow colour: Concentrated pimple or seborrhoea.
- Red colour: Inflamed skin or nutrition deficiency.
- Brown colour: Pigmentation inconsistency or freckle.